Home | Contents | Who we are > Carolyn Leigh's resume
CAROLYN LEIGH - paintings, prints and artist's books
P.O. Box 87768, Tucson, AZ, 85754-7768 USA
- I work with mixed media in multiple formats. I like intense colors and dynamic forms that pass through the time and space of my art, shape-shifting between figurative and abstract.
- My art is represented in numerous public and private collections in the USA, Mexico and the South Pacific.
- I am based in Tucson, AZ, USA and Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. My husband, Ron Perry, and I are tribal art dealers. We collect in Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and other countries on the Pacific Rim.
- I designed our adobe home and studios.
- Webmaster: www.CarolynLeigh.com, www.RimJournal.com and www.Art-Pacific.com
- Freelance photographer and scientific illustrator, former instructor in Scientific Illustration and Photography, University of Arizona
- B.A. in English Literature, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, graduate work in museum studies at the University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Professional Organizations
- Order my publications from Carolyn Leigh Studios
- Art Dealer in the Last Unknown, Ron Perry and New Guinea Art, the early years: 1964 - 1973
- New Guinea Tribal Art eGuide
CeLe aka Carolyn Leigh at Burning Man 2014 with Teri Arnold (far right) and our amazing neighbors on the playa at Black Rock City.
Back to Who we are
RimJournal Home | Contents | top of page
Browse: Arizona and Sonora | Alamos, Mexico | desert wildflowers | adobe/mud brick | recipes | Portfolio art, poetry, short stories
Photographs, artwork and text are copyright © Carolyn Leigh, 1996-2015. All rights reserved.
RimJournal, Tucson, AZ, USA at http://www.rimjournal.com/